• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

updated NFL unit grades for all teams

Captain Morgan

Thats extremely genrous to give us the 30th best QB situations, over Mariota in Atlanta and Drew Locke in Seattle.

Edit: and for all the poo we give buffalo for taking our players they sure as hell know to stay away from paying running backs and look where that has them.

Edited by thunderraiden

3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

per Mike Clay.  Was hoping our OL would be higher with the two recent signings.

Well, I think we got a little too excited about signings that were absolutely improvements but not exactly Pro Bowl/All Pro caliber players. More like we upgrade a couple of spots closer to NFL average. 

Remember improvement doesn't mean we are going to be good, just better.

Which....I am fine with better. If both of our signings are just better, it's at least a starting point. Last offseason was making it worse.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Don't be surprised if our defense takes a step back next season. Losing some starters and the pass rush threat of Reddick is going to be a bigger issue than some realize. 

Chinn, Horn, but more importantly Burns and Brown need to become the all-pro types we’ve been hoping for. Those four actually taking leadership roles would come a long way. 

I'll just wait and see. It's hard to predict rankings at this point in the process. Like is customary, we really won't know what type of team we have until some time in October.

If we're rolling with Darnold, we'll probably suck though. That's about as much as I can halfway commit to at this point.

I will keep overall expectations pretty low though.