• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pickett

RumHam

I am somewhat confident he will be the pick, but I could see us going with Willis (if there) or Corral--we really have Corral undervalued because he was not active until his pro day.  I think the Panthers really like one or two of these QBs. 

People might click this thread and make a post to tell you that this sentiment has already been shared and acknowledged, but I think that was on the Pickett pro day-it is interesting to see what people think now.  I give Pickett even odds against the field.

I'm really studying Pickett, Corral, snd Willis right now. Howell is the one I want to review after his Pro Day. Not that I am a scout or anything but what I'm finding is all 3 of these could work for us. Pickett is the most ready by all accounts but Corral played in the SEC so he has good experience against some tough competition. Willis is the most fun to watch and his upside is what coaching will do to bring all of his skills out. That's a problem that I have we us drafting him, do we have the coaches for him? The more I look the more we may need to look at Corral. His experience can't be overlooked. 

• Beer 1

No prediction yet because of still looking at all of the top 5. Pickett is the thread but I'm having a hard time getting excited about him being the pick. I could get excited about Willis for what I saw at his Pro Day and his interviews. It will be interesting to see how he develops. 

I'd rather take a tackle at 6 than any of them. I don't think our staff has the patience for Willis even though he has the most upside. Pickett will be like a smarter Darnold but less arm strength, could turn into Blaine Gabbert because of the bad situation. Corral's pro day was super weird to me, didn't really like his vibe with his WR's and he'll probably get injured a lot. I'd take any in the 2nd in a different draft but Rhule has us in a desperate situation

• Pie 1