• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Robbie gone? (Tweets and profile pic change.)

TheWiz

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not a huge fan of treating social media changes as news items, but sometimes they legitimately turn out to be just that, so I'd say it's thread worthy.

It's page 4 already so obviously people want to talk about it. I'm just happy  to talk about most anything that doesn't involve hating some part of the Panthers. Those posts always come in but at least it's not the topic. 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, frankw said:

I'm just not that bothered by the font another man uses on the internet. To each his own though I guess 🤷‍♂️

It was just annoying so I stopped reading his poo. Love him as a player and all time Panther great but that font thing was the dumbest thing he has ever done as a Panther by a wide margin.

I know you were attempting to attack the racial trolls but I am not that. The font was so ridiculous. 

Also, I don't care who you are, that Robby Twit was hard to decipher. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not a huge fan of treating social media changes as news items, but sometimes they legitimately turn out to be just that, so I'd say it's thread worthy.

Isn’t this exactly what Teddy did last year before we moved him? Also has there been any legit update on Robbie or is it just 5 pages of social media analysis. 

I have a bigger problem with the Panthers here. We knew Robbie wasn't exactly thrilled to be here last season and extended him anyways. 

You already brought in a guy to replace him in the draft, so why extend him? Especially with the other holes on the team and given his general qwerkiness and how he fits in this locker room.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

I have a bigger problem with the Panthers here. We knew Robbie wasn't exactly thrilled to be here last season and extended him anyways. 

You already brought in a guy to replace him in the draft, so why extend him? Especially with the other holes on the team and given his general qwerkiness and how he fits in this locker room.

He wasn't thrilled to be here bc we got him away from Sam Darnold in NY and he had a career year with a marginal starter in Bridgewater only for us to trade for Darnold as an "upgrade" just a year later. It all goes back to Sam. The Jets got that energy out of the building and they are better for it even if they aren't a winning team yet. The Panthers need to get Darnold out of the building plain and simple.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

He wasn't thrilled to be here bc we got him away from Sam Darnold in NY and he had a career year with a marginal starter in Bridgewater only for us to trade for Darnold as an "upgrade" just a year later. It all goes back to Sam. The Jets got that energy out of the building and they are better for it even if they aren't a winning team yet. The Panthers need to get Darnold out of the building plain and simple.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, frankw said:

Darnold had already been here for months when Anderson signed his extension.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He was definitely frustrated with Sam on the sidelines. I watched him pace back and forth yelling at him during one game. Plus why not take the money (overpaid money) then try to force a trade if we keep Sam this year. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We don't know what the staff has said to the players about the QB position following the season where Darnold was clearly the worst starting QB in the league. Other than CMC has any Panthers player offered any positive remarks about Sam Darnold? You saw how Robby was glowing standing next to Cam in their first press conference. You didn't see nobody doing for that Sam. It's quite obvious.

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He was definitely frustrated with Sam on the sidelines. I watched him pace back and forth yelling at him during one game. Plus why not take the money (overpaid money) then try to force a trade if we keep Sam this year. 

Anderson himself said his prime frustration was with the playcalling.

I know there's a narrative that Anderson hates Darnold, but I've never seen any actual evidence of that outside of fan speculation.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2