• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte FC has won more games in 4 home games than the Panthers did in 8 last year.

panthers55

7 minutes ago, Smithers said:

And the stands are packed with actual home team fans.  Soccer is the money maker for Tepper and that is obvious 

Given there are no upper level seats being sold for season tickets I am sure the revenue might be less but the atmosphere is a lot more electric. I am in the 127 section a few sections from the supporter crazies and everyone in my section stands for the whole game.  Nobody tells anyone to sit down.

Edited by panthers55

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Given there are no upper level seats being sold for season tickets I am sure the revenue might be less but the atmosphere is a lot more electric. I am in the 100 section a few sections from the supporter crazies and everyone in my section stands for the whole game.  Nobody tells anyone to sit down.

I went to sb50 and sat in a panthers section and thought two panthers fans were going to get into a fistfight because one was standing and the other wanted him to sit down.  They didn't fight but cussed each other pretty good.

I was embarrassed for them.

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Given there are no upper level seats being sold for season tickets I am sure the revenue might be less but the atmosphere is a lot more electric. I am in the 127 section a few sections from the supporter crazies and everyone in my section stands for the whole game.  Nobody tells anyone to sit down.

Yeah but attendance has been 70k plus for home games.  

Charlotte’s Hispanic population is really showing up and I’m glad the team marketed to them the supporters section has been one of the best in the MLS.

We have a bright future and though our team is incomplete (I believe we’ll make moves in the next transfer window): Kahlina, Lindsey, Corujo, Lindsey, Franco, Bender, Alcivar, and Swiderski are great building blocks.

Lindsey deserves tons of credit, I can see him becoming one of the best right backs in the MLS in a few years time.

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, Smithers said:

Yeah but attendance has been 70k plus for home games.  

That was only the first game. The upper deck is closed with that singular game exception. It might be opened in the future if ticket sales deem it possible. The atmosphere is electric even so. 

• Pie 1