• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are the top 5 best managed teams right now?

rayzor

Just my opinion and not necessarily in order...

Bills

Chiefs

Rams

Chargers

Raiders

Thought about Bengals in there because of what they did to shore up that OL, but I am just more impressed by what I see these other teams doing. I see them creating consistent winners who will find themselves at the top for a pretty good while.

Not really impressed by many NFC teams. Aside from the Rams and maybe the Packers.... I don't know. Really no one stands out all that much.

What are y'all thinking?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just off the top of my head when I think of well runs teams i think..

Pittsburgh - i mean been 20 years or some poo without a loosing season.

Buffalo - continues to get better and if not for Brady and company probably would have been in the mix more.

NE - well I mean its NE

San Francisco - the west has been a gauntlet over the years and they continue to do well despite any real franchise qb.  I think they will continue to improve.

Los Angeles - out here making big moves to get the job done.

There are other teams like kc or Cincinnati but I think thats my list.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

47 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Just my opinion and not necessarily in order...

Bills

Chiefs

Rams

Chargers

Raiders

Thought about Bengals in there because of what they did to shore up that OL, but I am just more impressed by what I see these other teams doing. I see them creating consistent winners who will find themselves at the top for a pretty good while.

Not really impressed by many NFC teams. Aside from the Rams and maybe the Packers.... I don't know. Really no one stands out all that much.

What are y'all thinking?

Well, the Panthers aren't going to be on that list for sometime to come.

• Pie 1

I don't know that I'd put the Patriots on that list anymore.

For one, their drafts have been sh-t for years. They had to go on a crazy free agency blitz to make up for that last season and still ended up one and done in the playoffs.

(losing in embarrassing fashion, I might add)

• Pie 1

BUF - Easy top dog

SF - We'll see on QB w/Lance but that team is a winner).  Lynch+Shanahan are top notch

LAR - Have defined a new win-now approach blending young guys and big FAs (there's a great Athletic bit on their approach)

TEN - Have brought in GREAT FO people, have great coaches, and the team is ripped from top to bottom.  And have been doing it consistently for a few years now.

IND - Even though their QB situation isn't good, they are navigating how to resolve it since Luck retired a bunch better than us since Cam fizzled.  Love how they built that defense, OL, skillspots, the whole team.  They're contenders with a QB

CIN - Ownership learned to get out of its own way and let the best man in the building take charge (Wasn't just Burrow)

TB - We thought they were going to be bottom-dwellers and they've gone out, done what they've needed to and drafted superbly.  More than just Brady.