• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby doesn’t want Mayfield

NAS

Have no personal feelings about Anderson either way but I do think his media footprint is sometimes a little out of proportion with his playing skills.

That's a fancy way of saying he's not really a good enough player to make as much noise as he sometimes does.

• Pie 3

I keep expecting teams or even the NFL to make rules about online postings from players. It's always been a problem but now it's getting ridiculous. Players are using it to negotiate, or pressure GMs, or just interfere with team decisions or other players' possibilities. I don't think it's professional or correct. If I criticize my company, boss or colleagues online I'll get fired. Why should athletes be different?

1 hour ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I keep expecting teams or even the NFL to make rules about online postings from players. It's always been a problem but now it's getting ridiculous. Players are using it to negotiate, or pressure GMs, or just interfere with team decisions or other players' possibilities. I don't think it's professional or correct. If I criticize my company, boss or colleagues online I'll get fired. Why should athletes be different?

Because they have a union. Maybe you should lobby for a union at your job.

1 hour ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Well technically less say you can do something no other man can for your company. Not only that but you also signed a contract with them to get paid 4 years even if fired. You probably wouldn't get fired either. Hard truth is we are more replaceable than a sports athletes and that's why they get away with it. 

2 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

He wants Kap for some odd reason. lol I rather have Mayfield than Kaepernick. At least Mayfield is a qualified QB. Kap has never been a good QB. 

Baker Mayfield pulled a Sam Darnold and took to calling out fans for booing instead of owning his struggles as a QB like an adult. That mentality is a big part of why the market for his services has dwindled. In that aspect he is less desirable than even a guy who hasn't played QB in years like Kaepernick.