• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes @ Avs

Harbingers

You have to think Kochetkov is headed to Raleigh. The organization is starting to suffer some goalie injuries so there will be some rearranging.

Most likely Freddie to IR (Canes), Lyon to IR (Wolves), Kochetkov to the Canes, LaFontaine to the Wolves (for good), Warm to the Wolves, Wells stays with the Admirals, and the Admirals probably sign a PTO goalie. I’ll also note that Makiniemi has also been out for quite some time (Wolves).

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You have to think Kochetkov is headed to Raleigh. The organization is starting to suffer some goalie injuries so there will be some rearranging.

Most likely Freddie to IR (Canes), Lyon to IR (Wolves), Kochetkov to the Canes, LaFontaine to the Wolves (for good), Warm to the Wolves, Wells stays with the Admirals, and the Admirals probably sign a PTO goalie. I’ll also note that Makiniemi has also been out for quite some time (Wolves).

So I turned the game off before the third period as I was dead tired and it wasn’t worth watching. What happened to Freddie and Staal?

Jordo made a pass and Makar gave him a viscious shoulder that rode up and Staal's head snapped back a little. Legal hit, yes, but it was a little high and got some of Staal's chin and head as well. He was on his knees for a bit and got to the bench, but when in the defense side door and straight down the tunnel.

Anderson caught an edge going into a butterfly and probably did some knee or ankle damage.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Jordo made a pass and Makar gave him a viscious shoulder that rode up and Staal's head snapped back a little. Legal hit, yes, but it was a little high and got some of Staal's chin and head as well. He was on his knees for a bit and got to the bench, but when in the defense side door and straight down the tunnel.

Anderson caught an edge going into a butterfly and probably did some knee or ankle damage.

With how ass Freddie has been lately it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been hurt this back half of the year. After all he did miss a bunch of games in the middle part of the year.  His game has fallen off a cliff. 

• Flames 2