• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bob McGinn's annual draft spectacular (QB class)

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, davos said:

Pickett is day 2 at best. Maybe, maaaaaybe someone takes him late first but I really only see Ridder and Malik in R1

He would do fine in New Orleans with the dink/dunk offense and a dome to prevent bad weather fumbling issues. I could see them drafting him with one of their firsts. 

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He would do fine in New Orleans with the dink/dunk offense and a dome to prevent bad weather fumbling issues. I could see them drafting him with one of their firsts. 

I think they’re looking at Ridder hard. I’m imagining these draft rooms and just don’t see any of these teams genuinely getting stoked to grab Pickett R1.

These guys like Corral and Pickett may go way later than people expect.

At this stage, more than just Zappe could be available for us late R4

On 4/23/2022 at 1:07 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

1. KENNY PICKETT, Pittsburgh (6-3, 219, 4.71, 1): He will wind up like Matt Hasselbeck. That’s the physical comparison.” 

Probably not great for the team that drafts him, but not terrible for the kid. Hasselbeck had a long career with some nice games sprinkled in.