• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Wonderlic Scores

Varking

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pickett and Corral... oof. Anything sub-20 is red flag territory so Ridder and Strong are borderline.

Cam scored a 21 for reference.

Yeah under 20 worries me a little. This test isn’t a be all end all but those bottom scores aren’t solid. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think this is an older post but…

Counting Mahomes, the last 10 Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks — Tom Brady (33), Nick Foles (29), Peyton Manning (28), Russell Wilson (28), Joe Flacco (27), Eli Manning (39), Aaron Rodgers (35), Drew Brees (28) and Ben Roethlisberger (25) — had an average Wonderlic score of 29.6.

Lamar Jackson 13, Dan Marino 15, Ryan Fitzpatrick 48

Basically doesn’t matter all that much

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 3

Just now, Varking said:

Yeah under 20 worries me a little. This test isn’t a be all end all but those bottom scores aren’t solid. 

I thought the test was gone for "reasons".....Plus if i remember right Jeff George, Micheal Vick, and the lowest of low Vince Young each had single digits? I think Vince was like a 3, claim he didnt like the test and never tried to answer any questions after the first couple. It would hard press to find more lively arms than those 3.. The public is not suppose to know the scores, but agents always leak them if their clients score high....

Oof with Picketts low physical ceiling and needing 5 years at average college competition to produce a solid season do not want. Watching film breakdowns I feel like Malik already had some NFL worthy mental decisions when scrambling even though he was in a limited system with sub par Wr's. Pickett has a lot of really questionable softballs thrown into zone coverage that would equate to many interceptions in the NFL.  Malik usually throws a to the sidelines kinda thing where only his WR can get it/throwaway play to live for the next down. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It's meaningless. 

I wouldnt say that, its a tiny piece of the huge formula... I mean all the answer were/are online and smart agents have perp'd their players to them..... I wonder what Darnold got, given his mental struggles.....bet his agent showed him the answers tho....

I think Fitzmagic got a 49, just look at the big brain on him=

DnPl1LiWwAAzzho.thumb.jpg.80fc3e18d6703d7d2e2a37c81bf4872e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I wouldnt say that, its a tiny piece of the huge formula... I mean all the answer were/are online and smart agents have perp'd their players to them..... I wonder what Darnold got, given his mental struggles.....bet his agent showed him the answers tho....

I think Fitzmagic got a 49, just look at the big brain on him=

DnPl1LiWwAAzzho.thumb.jpg.80fc3e18d6703d7d2e2a37c81bf4872e.jpg

Need I say more.

• Beer 2