• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper to speak to media at noon today

jamos14

12 minutes ago, Michael G said:

He mentioned its not all wins and losses. That he sees Progress under Rhule and that the team is putting foundations in place...

What/Who do you think he's referringto ...?

I do think our overall talent level is improved from 2 years ago.  The gaping hole at qb makes everything look bad.  The overall talent level has progress and is the foundation imo.

Our roster was gutted when rhule was hired.  They have swung and missed at qb twice now but there is no choice but to keep swinging. 

Edited by w280sax
  • Pie 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Yeah not remotely surprised by this. I've been saying all along people may want to go easy with the early rejoicing of thinking Rhule is already halfway out the door. Tepper is stubborn.

I don't know how much this statement really indicates.  Even if rhule is on the hottest of seats, it only hurts the team to say that publicly.  I would rather tepper appear that we are somewhat stable even if we aren't so as not to scare away all talent (I do know a lot of free agents wanted no part of us anyways)