• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions: are Panthers on phone now trying to cut a deal?

Jmac

Sending a future pick isn’t the end of the world - if there’s a player you really like and can grab him, then do it.  There’s no way to predict what next year holds.  Someone else might snag the guy you waited a year for, the class may not be as good in a particular area as once thought, etc.  

I trust Fitt and Dan to make smart decisions.  It’s clear Rhule doesn’t have a say in whatever happens anymore.  

• Beer 1

48 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Yeah, Fit is the new kid at the bargaining table and it shows. The Jets suckered us and we just kept talkin about how well we'd made out.

...i think hes a fast learner...plus...he was prolly dealing with fhule stomping his feet like a brat getting what he wants... we'll see if things have changed, as some say, as the draft goes on. Still like Mayfield...and what the hell...if we have to spend 36mil for 2 qbs... its below what most teams are paying... just a bonus if Mayfield really has something to prove but he could be another Darnold or another Delhomme, but we can't overpay.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

I'll say it again if Fitt trades our first round 2023 pick I am done until he's fired. I'm leaving if he does something that stupid. I won't tolerate it.

Oh come on...stick around long enough to see how it plays out at least.  This is just interesting.