• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady taking what should have been Greg Olsen's spot

Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Joe Montana, Kevin Greene and others have tried the commentating game...and sucked at it.

Being a great player doesn't guarantee you'll also be a great talker.

True. But we've seen him talk. He's no cement head like Gronk or Marshawn. I think he'll do fine. Olsen can still announce, btw. Brady didn't kick him out of the business.

6 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

True. But we've seen him talk. He's no cement head like Gronk or Marshawn. I think he'll do fine. Olsen can still announce, btw. Brady didn't kick him out of the business.

Gronk knows that the personality he has presented to the fans sells he's fine with that as long as it keeps making him money. I can't fathom why anyone would badmouth Marshawn he seems like one of the most down to Earth players out there. You should go ahead and just put the #12 jersey as your avatar be free be yourself.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, frankw said:

Gronk knows that the personality he has presented to the fans sells he's fine with that as long as it keeps making him money. I can't fathom why anyone would badmouth Marshawn he seems like one of the most down to Earth players out there. You should go ahead and just put the #12 jersey as your avatar be free be yourself.

Gronk and Marshawn couldn't do what Olsen and Romo does. That's the point. The other point being that Brady will more than likely be able to do what Romo and Greg do ... but whaa whaa whaa he's a cheater and he beat us so boOoOOo to this news.

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not all that sure I really want to hear Tom Brady call games.

If you hear him talk, he isn't likely to be good at this. I will give him a chance but Olsen proved he had the ability to be quite good at it.

I think Fox is mistaking people's interest in Brady after retirement as a bobblehead. I think we can all agree that none of us tune into an NFL game based on the broadcasters. We may or may not use the mute button based on who is announcing.

• Pie 1