• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 6 Canes @ Rangers 8PM

Harbingers

8 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Not feeling good about Monday. Whatever confidence Raanta had is probably gone after the pull. Team looked rejected on the bench 

This is why we should have rested him before the game started. He’s making good saves but his motor functions are running at 80%. 

Edited by Harbingers

7 hours ago, bigskypanthersguy said:

We started out okayish then fizzled.

We really have to find a way to play away games like we do at PNC.

It would probably help if our goalie could stop shots that 99% of other pro goalies would easily handle. I think if he had done that we would have scored first and maybe could have won last night. The rest of the team came out looking good but Raanta basically handed them the game 10 minutes in when it was 2-0.

Had a night to think about last game. It was our worst game of the playoffs. However, we started pretty good. Road raanta was the flood gates last night.  Those first 2 goals were incredibly soft. ESP the 2nd one. He looks like he about out of gas.  2nd thing, we can’t stay out of the box. It’s a curse. Ian cole is flat out terrible and I hope he isn’t resigned. 

with all of that being said, it’s a game 7 in Raleigh. We don’t lose in Raleigh and we damn sure don’t lose game 7s. There is something about this last change with the Staal line. It works. That is our magic bullet.  If raanta feels good then you run with him one more time. 

we will be fine everyone. It’s the same poo each game these playoffs. Suck on the road, dominate at home. Let’s go win game 7!

3 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

It would probably help if our goalie could stop shots that 99% of other pro goalies would easily handle. I think if he had done that we would have scored first and maybe could have won last night. The rest of the team came out looking good but Raanta basically handed them the game 10 minutes in when it was 2-0.

I think he is overworked and exhausted.

• Pie 1