• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen named to Fox's #1 team

Mr. Scot

Happy for him, but not a big fan of him as an announcer. He's better than most but I just hate announcers these days. The networks make them call it a certain way which just doesn't appeal to me. Continuously getting overly hyped when there is no reason for it. Sometimes you gotta just call it straight man. Also bullshit that he only gets it until Brady retires, fug Fox for that nonsense. Hope Greg can go and stick on another network as the #1 once that happens and that network does better than Fox.

28 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I didn't realize Buck and Aikman left. End of an era. 

They left for Monday Night Football, which should be a BIG improvement over how it's been over the last so many years.

• Pie 2

Even if Olsen is knocked down to Fos'x #2 team in 2023, his family will still be set for life.  Let's stop acting like the difference in MILLIONS of dollars is a matter of life and death here.  Kick me a 1/2 million and I could retire.

• Beer 1