• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN's Dan Graziano: "the majority of the people to whom I spoke with believe Jimmy Garoppolo will likely end up being released" sign with Carolina Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

IF he’s released I’m cool with it. He’s better than Sam, has been on teams that have made deep playoff runs and he’s not a douche. If corral still beats him out all the better but I have no problem with Jimmy G as long as it’s signed as a FA and the price tag is low.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, poundaway said:

You're not going to watch the games?

Like last season, watch while I read or play some games. It's just not going to be good enough to require my full attention and life is too short. I'll go watch a game live when Corral starts and I'll cheer 'fire Rhule' for fun. Good people around me that have watched a lot of bad football over the years so they are more fun than the games themselves in these kind of years. The rest I will give to family or sell to opposing fans as it has been since Tepper got here.

I'm a grown man, not a free cheerleader. This is a professional sport and not a highschool game. It's not that difficult. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd rather just see Corral for 17 games. 

No more Darnold.

I don't have an issue with a cheap Baker or Jimmy G but solely on a one year deal. If possible, completely forbidden from resigning/extending them until April 2023. 

I'd like to see Darnold behind an NFL OLine. 

28 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Like last season, watch while I read or play some games. It's just not going to be good enough to require my full attention and life is too short. I'll go watch a game live when Corral starts and I'll cheer 'fire Rhule' for fun. Good people around me that have watched a lot of bad football over the years so they are more fun than the games themselves in these kind of years. The rest I will give to family or sell to opposing fans as it has been since Tepper got here.

I'm a grown man, not a free cheerleader. This is a professional sport and not a highschool game. It's not that difficult. 

Well I guess, you, your family and friends, we'll all be enjoying that turd meal, with or without sprinkles.

Jimmy G is a perfect qb to mentor Corrall for a year. The guy seems to always be on a winning team and has been around some of the best to ever do it. 

I wouldn’t expect him to come in here and set the world on fire but he is a definitive upgrade over Sam and a third round rookie. 

id expect us to be a fringe wildcard team if he were the starter, barring injuries or course. 

• Pie 1

I just don't believe this because the Panthers know a thing or two about a QB with a banged up shoulder and they also know a thing or two about a bad investment in a risky QB. If they do this we can officially put a hold on the Scott Fitterer praise that has been going around lately.

Edited by frankw