• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule is an amazing coach

Shocker

22 hours ago, Shocker said:

Watching his interviews and comments and the man is completely in touch with this team’s development.   This team is going to win next season and it will because of Matt Rhule.   All the idiots on this board that know little or nothing about football can fug off.  

I don't post poo because that's shilly sit.  I don't agree with your statement.

Hope springs eternal. I don't feel the optimism about Rhule, but I hope you are right. I do think we will be more competitive IF the OL improves AND we get better QB play from someone AND CMC stays healthy. 

Edited by Wolfcop
  • Pie 1

On 6/10/2022 at 9:18 PM, Shocker said:

Watching his interviews and comments and the man is completely in touch with this team’s development.   This team is going to win next season and it will because of Matt Rhule.   All the idiots on this board that know little or nothing about football can fug off.  

Matt Rhule is a great coach....

......for me to poop on. 

• Beer 2

18 hours ago, mc52beast said:

If we do well this season it won’t be because of Rhule it’ll be because we actually have a competent staff around him. Dude is clueless when it comes to football at the NFL level.

Yeah anyone saying he can or is improving as a HC aren't factoring in actual in game football coaching ability. They're like "oh he let the GM actually do his job he's improving!" Wait til he blows some crucial time outs or refuses to play the best players, that's pretty much all he has control over and he'll still be bad at it. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

What improvement have you seen? 

It was 2 bait questions waiting for some gotcha moment that looks to never be coming in reality. Worse in year 2 with that extra game even with an incredibly easy schedule, little positive improvement in games, now have a still not good coaching crew highlighted by a ST coach who is actually legit followed by a DBs coach and the best thing he brings to the table is the endless BS he sales to the brainless that they eat up like free labor college kids.

This is the year tho

Steve Brule Omg GIF by Adult Swim

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1