• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe P : Today could be Darnolds last as QB1

Zod

We are just flat out embarrassing at this point... Why not just wait until he is cut? Why is no other team in the NFL interested? Seattle doesn't have a QB and said hell no..... And notice its all Rhule, I at least know that Dan Morgan is not down w this...And Tepper doesn't mind b/c it'll sell some seats and he is a very cheap Billionaire.  

Edited by Jared Patterson

7 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

When we acquire Baker Mayfield Sam will simple be released 

So you down to release Sams guaranteed contract? Basically means you are trading a draft pick to pay Mayfield 36 million. What a genius Rhule is. But he doesn't care about the future of the franchise he cares about his job for one year. Like I have always said. He is a used car salesman and is trying to sell the FO on his 5th QB that sucks.

Edited by Jared Patterson

3 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

We are just flat out embarrassing at this point... Why not just wait until he is cut? Why is no other team in the NFL interested? Seattle doesn't have a QB and said hell no..... And notice its all Rhule, I at least know that Dan Morgan is not down w this...And Tepper doesn't mind b/c it'll sell some seats and he is a very cheap Billionaire.  

There is no real reason for Cleveland to cut him. They owe him all the money so they would be better off telling him to sit at the house the whole season than cutting him and letting another team jump on a deal with him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

50 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

There is no real reason for Cleveland to cut him. They owe him all the money so they would be better off telling him to sit at the house the whole season than cutting him and letting another team jump on a deal with him.

Yeah- Later in the season when QBs go down someone will offer them something for him and take the contract too.

1 hour ago, Jared Patterson said:

So you down to release Sams guaranteed contract? Basically means you are trading a draft pick to pay Mayfield 36 million. What a genius Rhule is. But he doesn't care about the future of the franchise he cares about his job for one year. Like I have always said. He is a used car salesman and is trying to sell the FO on his 5th QB that sucks.

"Rhule" never said anything of the sort...

...why are you laying this bullsh*t supposition of yours at Matt's feet?

Get a grip pal🤦‍♂️...

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:
9 hours ago, Michael G said:

Yeah- Later in the season when QBs go down someone will offer them something for him and take the contract too.

Well they don't have long into the season due to the trade deadline.

I think its like week 7 or 8 usually. Someone generally goes down before then. They have options and even if they do release him- he could go a different route (teams that aren't interested may take a second look cuz in effect he's being paid by Cleveland and so would most likely sign cheaply). he may be willing to backup Brady (or anyone really) for a couple more M. plus my browns check.