• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

4 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Matt Corral coming in and doing better than Zach Wilson or as good as Mac Jones saves our franchise and instantly makes our team a winner.

Matt Corral is a man. A man who is a very good QB. Why shouldn't the MAN play football? He played last year. He played QB in offenses before Kiffin. Now with McAdoo. What's the difference?

Matt Corral is better than Sam and Baker off top. Much higher ceiling. The focus should be acclimating him to the offense and preparing Baker and Sam for backup duty, THATS who THEY are.

The future is NOW.

Screenshot_20220618-002624~2.png

How do I report SPAM on here?

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I've never argued he was good.

I argued his was the best option for our long term success.

I'll take 10 3 win seasons in a row with a Superbowl over 11 playoff appearances and no Superbowls.

Sam either gets it = win

Doesn't get it and we get a great draft pick and we get to see Matt = Win.

Baker is going to be a 9-8 to 11-5 guy and if he does that I see these idiots signing him long term thus putting us in the position of regularly making the playoffs but never getting over the top. ALEX SMITH 3.0

Yeah, never build a team until we miraculously land a top 5 franchise QB!  Great strategy!

31 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I don't know. That is our QB and our team so...

Love it or leave it.

Here Since 2006 

Hello GIF by DJ Khaled

Baker is also our QB on our team right? Listen to your own advice. I like Corral, just spamming the same phrase over and over is annoying.