• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

the same staff that signed Teddy for 3 years and trading a poo ton for Darnold.   Yeah, so.........

Keep fluffing this poo organization we will see who is right in about 4 months

Agree with everything you are saying mrcompletley11 this is an absolute joke of an organization under Rhule. Whats the point of having the worst QB in the league and trading for the second worst after trying the retreat thing for what the 5th time? There is a Websters dictionary definition for this.... INSANITY. Doesn't make sense any way you put it. Even if he does well its a 1 year contract, it'll give the used car salesman ANOTHER excuse to stick around and Tepper will probably sign him long term while the Falcons pick up Young/Stroud with 100 mill in cap. I thinks its pretty obvious we are the only team that was interested. I am embarrassed of this organization under Rhule. Oh and McAdoo is trash .... there's really fans and media trying to hype that trashcan up.... I hate it here.

Edited by Jared Patterson
  • Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Big props to GM finesssererererer for hoooooooollllllding firm on the deal. What a bargain- less than 5 mill for a 2024 4th or 5th?!??!?! gimmie that allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Day for a one year look at a young former 1st overall pick. Just like the CJ henderson, you take these types of super low risk, outer-space reward deals.

Sorry to my guys- @Jon Snow @rippadonn 

1656118256893.gif.9db2062e23d79cb571b3dde6b6f356fe.gif

@SizzleBuzz your radar was wrong again there champ!

I'm pleased about the deal and all along was good with the consideration of it...

...ditto if it had been Winning Jimmy G. 💥👊

29 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

the same staff that signed Teddy for 3 years and trading a poo ton for Darnold.   Yeah, so.........

Keep fluffing this poo organization we will see who is right in about 4 months

So you want this inept staff starting Corral week one as a rookie and developing him along the way??? Brilliant plan!

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Aren't you living in Austin? From there? Had he went to Texas and played ok ... how would you feel? Are you basing this off of something a high school kid did?

I would have a lot more respect for him if he wasn’t such a douche and needless UT hater. He’s always acted like an entitled whiny crybaby. Now the Browns thought so little of Faker they traded away their next 3 years of first round picks for a sexual predator who might not even play a game this year. They had to pay $10m to get rid of him. Tell me why I should be excited about a team that was so eager to dump this guy? 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

So you want this inept staff starting Corral week one as a rookie and developing him along the way??? Brilliant plan!

Thats a hell of a lot smarter then trotting out 2 qbs that have averaged 4 wins per year in the last 4 seasons.  Go big or go home, at least you know what you have.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You trust our staff’s grading system???

Nope but at least there isnt a collective 8 fuging years of tape on him to go off of.   We are not making the playoffs this year and this perpetual pursuit of trying to fix this team with duct tape is getting old.  Quit throwing poo against the wall and trust the players you drafted

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I would have a lot more respect for him if he wasn’t such a douche and needless UT hater. He’s always acted like an entitled whiny crybaby. Now the Browns thought so little of Faker they traded away their next 3 years of first round picks for a sexual predator who might not even play a game this year. They had to pay $10m to get rid of him. Tell me why I should be excited about a team that was so eager to dump this guy? 

Beats me. Pats didn't bring Brady back, we let Cam go, the Lions couldn't keep Stafford, Montana left the 9ers, Matty Ice is no longer in ATL ... it happens. Just seems like it's more personal to you.