• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

46 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Also Pickett is already struggling against the 3s, pretty much how I assumed he would look. So uncomfortable in the pocket with no contact allowed

This guy was the first QB taken why? He is going to be a massive bust. That was fuging terrible against guys that probably wont even make the final 53. 

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

LOLOL. He looks exactly as predicted by a lot of us. Even if Corral doesn't become a Wilson we did not draft that for a QB in the 1st.

I just have no idea how anyone could've watched Pickett at the college level and saw a 1st round QB prospect. He's basically a poor man's Teddy Bridgewater. He doesn't have an NFL arm. Why not just draft Kyle Trask last year? You wouldn't have had to have spent a 1st.

• Beer 4

46 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just have no idea how anyone could've watched Pickett at the college level and saw a 1st round QB prospect. He's basically a poor man's Teddy Bridgewater. He doesn't have an NFL arm. Why not just draft Kyle Trask last year? You wouldn't have had to have spent a 1st.

I have no idea. He looked like an obviously peaked in school QB and now he looks like a future maybe backup. I think their GM wanted to move on from Ben last year and the owner wanted to wait a year...it was a bad year to be a perennial playoff team and need a QB. If the GM is still stepping back it is even funnier.

In todays news, Jets coach, Robert Saleh, expressed his concerns with the Guardian Caps because he believes it’s leading to more players using their helmets since the blow is being softened. He has concerns once the caps are taken off as he believes players may continue to use their helmets out of habit and ultimately end up with an injury.

In other news…

- Josh Allen and Jordan Phillips got into at the Bill’s camp, don’t think Allen would win that one.

- Former Panther, James Bradberry, is standing out at Eagles camp, apparently he locked up A.J. Brown today.

- The Falcons had multiple fights at practice today and Arthur Smith had to get in there to break it up.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

9 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

This guy was the first QB taken why? He is going to be a massive bust. That was fuging terrible against guys that probably wont even make the final 53. 

Maybe Colbert wasn't retiring and he was being forced out and this was him giving two middle fingers on his way out the door. 😂

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

In todays news, Jets coach, Robert Saleh, expressed his concerns with the Guardian Caps because he believes it’s leading to more players using their helmets since the blow is being softened. He has concerns once the caps are taken off as he believes players may continue to use their helmets out of habit and ultimately end up with an injury.

I mean, he might be right.

• Pie 1

You UNC haters need to get a life. Look at Trubisky’s career numbers, he has made a pro bowl and has two playoff trips. He should have won the first game if it weren’t for a kicker. 

He is scrutinized unfairly because of what QBs were selected after him. Mitch is gonna be comeback POY this season  and have a huge year 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

You UNC haters need to get a life. Look at Trubisky’s career numbers, he has made a pro bowl and has two playoff trips. He should have won the first game if it weren’t for a kicker. 

He is scrutinized unfairly because of what QBs were selected after him. Mitch is gonna be comeback POY this season  and have a huge year 

Wouldn’t totally shock me to see him have a good year, Nagy was that bad of a coach.

10 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

There's a 57 year old man in a Chicago Sports bar that still smells like cigarettes from 1996 pounding a beer at 10am that would argue Trubisky caused the down fall of the Bulls somehow lol 

As a diehard Tarheel football fan, Trubisky is awful. Worse than huddle perception of Darnold awful. 

I never get what people saw in him. Marquise Williams was so much better than him at UNC. 

• Poo 1

28 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Wouldn’t totally shock me to see him have a good year, Nagy was that bad of a coach.

Yeah and Trubisky took Nagy and a team of nobodies to the playoffs twice. Trubisky also beat Cam and the Panthers when John Fox was the coach of the Bears. 

• Poo 1

17 minutes ago, falconlynx said:

As a diehard Tarheel football fan, Trubisky is awful. Worse than huddle perception of Darnold awful. 

I never get what people saw in him. Marquise Williams was so much better than him at UNC. 

Williams was a stud college QB. Trubisky also played well at UNC his one season as starter under arguably the worst coach I’ve ever seen Larry Fedora. 

Again, look at Trubisky’s numbers in Chicago. You don’t know what you’re talking ab 

• Poo 1