• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Panthers Back Together Practice - Who’s Going?

falconlynx

1 hour ago, falconlynx said:

Thanks top dawg. 

One of the best things about being there was $2.50 mango cart and pernicious. Wish I hadn’t had to drive us back to CLT.

Girls ended up having a good time too. 

$2.50 Pernicious!  A sign for $3 Pernicious got my attention at the Black Cat in Boone. I may be driving down next week. 

• Beer 1

Long time listener, first time caller…

Shuffling of the OL is likely to end in the coming wee or so I would figure. You had 4-5 days to kind of feel out where each person works best. From Monday forward I’m expecting seeing more solidified units besides a shuffle here and there. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You can’t dink and dunk all the way down the field, if you could then Darnold and Bridgewater would both be top 10 QB’s.

99% of the leagues QB’s can check down to a RB for a TD. It takes a good QB to start a drive at their own 20 and lead their team to a TD.

I’m glad a Darnold hitting Hubbard in 7 v 7 redzone drill where the backs will always be uncovered has got you hard, go clean yourself up with a towel and let the rest of us talk about football.

So now Sam doesn't throw deep. Dude. I'm not defending Sam, but you can't lie like this. 

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

Last year we kept shuffling the OL around. This year we have a new OC and OL coach and we're still shuffling the OL around like crazy. Makes sense that the remaining common denominator, who just happens to be the head coach, would be the cause of it.

So they not to find the 5 best guys, just guess at it? 

Gotcha. 

5 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

So now Sam doesn't throw deep. Dude. I'm not defending Sam, but you can't lie like this. 

I mean all the reports to this point are indicating that he’s taking a lot of check downs.

I’m not writing him off and I want to see all the QB’s compete but Sam really has to show that he can stretch the field this year along with making the correct reads and a having a good pocket presence.

I get it’s tough to do that in training camp but for better or worse Baker is at least showing the willingness to sling the ball around (sometimes finding the defense mind you).

I think the preseason games will be the best gauge of where all the QB’s are as there is only so much you can tell from running 7 on 7’s.

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

Players don't develop under Rhule. 

Really? How much proof do you have of this at the NFL level? He's had two seasons, one of which was during a global pandemic with dumbass restrictions in place. So in reality he has had ONE YEAR that was somewhat normal.

You have zero evidence to support this. More Huddle Bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I’m gonna laugh when PJ walks out of the tunnel Week 1 as the starter

If that’s the case then I can guarantee you that there will not be clear eyes and full hearts… more like weeping and the gnashing of teeth.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1