• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Monday

Zod

36 minutes ago, philit99 said:

I assume OBJ had something to do with it.

That was my always my thinking. OBJ was and is just a headcase, and his talent doesn't balance out the radioactivity and distraction he brings to a locker room. And I remember distinctly thinking after watching Baker's really impressive, but raw rookie year that OBJ was the worst person you could add to the Browns if you're trying to help Baker develop. Now OBJ's on his third team, and the Browns gave up on their #1 overall pick.

Baker's gonna surprise people here.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Captroop said:

That was my always my thinking. OBJ was and is just a headcase, and his talent doesn't balance out the radioactivity and distraction he brings to a locker room. And I remember distinctly thinking after watching Baker's really impressive, but raw rookie year that OBJ was the worst person you could add to the Browns if you're trying to help Baker develop. Now OBJ's on his third team, and the Browns gave up on their #1 overall pick.

Baker's gonna surprise people here.

Lol. Its that terrible Oline/rushing attack the Browns had and OBJ that made Baker look bad right? 

Edited by Jared Patterson

4 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

BTW both QBs have looked absolutely awful in every single 2 min drill this camp.

not sure how you possibly got that with the lack of footage that is being released, but by all accounts Baker has had 2 really good days in a row now and his stats on the 2 min were fine. me thinks you have an agenda

• Pie 8