• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers apparently ARE looking to off load Darnold...or maybe not. Tweet removed and report denied.

Panthercougar68

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

So we are fuging up getting baker to speed and corrals development so we can get a 6th or 7th round draft pick.   Rhule is playing 3d chess fellas

Why we took Baker I have no idea. Oh wait right Rhule is trash and floundering. If we don’t trot Matt out there game one I’m gonna be pissed. 

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So we are fuging up getting baker to speed and corrals development so we can get a 6th or 7th round draft pick.   Rhule is playing 3d chess fellas

Pretty much.

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Probably explains the reps he’s getting in camp, trying to get someone to bite.

Call it dumb all you want but at least they are trying.

I'm not sure I can even call it trying.  I'm not sure how much more obvious it needs to be for the staff to realize that Darnold isn't worth $18 million.  He's not worth $5 million, which is the bar set by Baker.

This isn't trying.  This is dreaming.  Trying is telling someone "Hey, just take $2.5 million of his salary so we can get him out of our locker room"

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Is anybody other than Albright reporting it?

Albright can be kinda hit or miss.

(ask Browns fans)

I’ll give him credit he did donate to the charities that Brown fans made the bet with.

also I’m willing to bet that Ben was talking with someone from the national media since they are there today.

Edited by Panthercougar68