• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore Stops Fight At Fan Fest

Butterflyj30

7 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

My guess is Guy 1 is a random Panthers' fan who casually watches the games every year who probably quietly uttered something like "I'm excited about our team this year" and Guy 2 is a Huddler from the other side of the stadium who somehow heard him and SPRINTED across the entire field to spit in his face and blast him for being a bootlicking POS who gargles the FO's nutsack.

LOL.  One said "I hope Rhule does good this year and Sam could be a decent backup."  That was all she wrote.....

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I've had only one bad experience with other fans at a game, and it was a drunk Panthers fan who was so impossible we just moved and sat somewhere else. She reeked of vodka before kickoff.

I enjoy hitting up Fan Fest to see the stars/rookies/new signings but as far as regular season games go, considering how many I've already attended, unless it's a free ticket I'd rather just chill at home.

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Pie 1

I’m sorry to hear so many speak of negative experiences at BOA. I love going to games and typically have a great time even when we lose. Opposing fans talk a little trash but I give friendly banter back and usually make “friends” with all the surrounding fans seeing as how we’re gonna be around one another for 3 hours or so. Y’all can miss out on going to games but I’m not.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, RJK said:

This is why u couldn’t pay me to attend a game. Too many grown ass men who still act like they’re in high school all gassed up on alcohol 

There’s been a fight at nearly every game I’ve attended. It’s not surprising really. People getting drunk watching a violent sport puts them in that mindset

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, RJK said:

This is why u couldn’t pay me to attend a game. Too many grown ass men who still act like they’re in high school all gassed up on alcohol 

Yup cause once you put your fingers in my face I'm dropping you. People get gassed up and think their 10ft tall. I swear no one knows how to act anymore and tbh if they would take away the booze 99% of this would go away. 

I attend home games and some away ones as well. I don't get drunk and don't get in fights. Sure some idiots do and others have a big mouth. But if you are respectful to others they usually are in return. There are exceptions but most times some other jerk will take them on leaving me in the clear.

3 hours ago, The Huddler said:

thats just the theme of the NFL and a snapshot of the huddle as well

typical low lives that rely on a sports team to supplement for their identity, and when the team isnt good it makes them emotionally disturbed. man children. 

Great point

It isn’t just sports 

applies to many things sadly