• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule on practice reps

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Rhule says more reps leads to better play, then defends himself not giving Corral reps, then blames Corral for poor play because he didn't take advantage of his opportunity after getting so very few reps. 

Hey clown, your boy PJ continues to not take advantage of opportunities and yet you continue to find ways to put him out there.

Math What GIF by HyperX

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Not really the ideal path for developing an NFL talent at QB.  That's how many QBs are ruined.  

Houston Texans seemed to do it better with Mills who's a 4th.  Heck, compare a team like BAL doing it better with Huntley as a UDFA when there's no question Jackson is QB1.  We knew how frustrating Rivera was with this and he's at least giving Howell time.  If they were just honest about the QB1 competition, Darnold would alrady be gone or the backup with Corral getting the QB2 time.  They need to decide--Darnold or PJ.  

Pretty damn obvious A) Baker is here to start and help save his job B) PJ has ZERO value on the market C) Corral is basically sitting on his hands because they no longer need to gamble with him

I honestly think these guys believe they're going to be able to trade Sam Darnold and giving him more time and reps is going to facilitate that. I think that their belief is very dumb.

Do you really want to deny your 3rd round rookie QB valuable time and reps to maybe get a conditional late round pick while still eating the majority of Darnold's contract? Dumb.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think these guys believe they're going to be able to trade Sam Darnold and giving him more time and reps is going to facilitate that. I think that their belief is very dumb.

Do you really want to deny your 3rd round rookie QB valuable time and reps to maybe get a conditional late round pick while still eating the majority of Darnold's contract? Dumb.

It's good that we're compounding the effects of mistakes instead of moving forward with the right plan.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's also apparently of prime importance to the Panthers organization that a player who's not going to be part of it any longer find a good landing spot somewhere else 😕