• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

JM was just a shithead who only cared about himself and maintaining the lifestyle he had gotten used to in college. I would not at all be surprised if Willis does well under Mike Vrabel. He went to the playoffs with Tannehill after all. If Derrick Henry is healthy they are a problem.

Henry is rapidly closing in on that 1800 carry RB cliff. 

9 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Yeah we didn't trade 3 1st round picks..

You ppl act like they gave up a Tre Lance trade to get Corral.. Its a future 3rd and a 4th this year.. That's not future killing compensation..

But we DID trade a 2 and 4th for Sam a 3rd for Baker and another wasted 3rd ON Corral that's basically a WHOLE draft and we have nothing to show for it 

2 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

But we DID trade a 2 and 4th for Sam a 3rd for Baker and another wasted 3rd ON Corral that's basically a WHOLE draft and we have nothing to show for it 

The season haven't even started yet.. But we have nothing.. Got you!! 

Moving on..

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Agreed hence the if healthy disclaimer. But Derrick Henry represents a rare size mismatch. Love CMC but if he were built like that...dayum.

I'm biased obviously but none of CMCs injuries are debilitating long term, it's my opinion if we had been in contention he would have returned in both 2020 and 2022....

CMC and Henry are apples to oranges Henry has 500+ more touches on him and absorbs far more punishment even with a much better offensive line, and he adds almost nothing in the passing game... CMC can't truck guys like Henry, and Henry could hold a candle to CMCs agility and receiving.

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

the 7th rounder came from a no huddle offense

Willis came from a one read elementary gimmick offense

Zappe came from a run and shoot offense

But by the grace of God I suppose those coaching staffs got them more prepared then MC

If our staff evaluated MC and went into thinking "this guys is going to take 2 years to get up to speed" and we traded up for him, then the entire lot needs to be fired on the spot

THIS. It smells like Rhule.