• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buffalo to rest most starters (including Allen) vs Carolina in Preseason finale

jamos14

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

dude some of yall are complete turds

lmfao pretty funny. Only thing more hilarious than Rhule himself is logging onto the huddle and reading on here.  

Hey guys, meatloaf is ready. head upstairs!!

Rhule could do anything and a lot of you would just open the flood gates with hate and criticism

go the fug outside and get a breathe or fresh air.  Get out of your neck beard nest and put that urgency for improvement and apply that to your own lives. 

cause if you are on here bitching about Rhule all day on a weekday, 100% chance of not being a productive member of society

Rhule told you to post this, didn’t he?? That bastard….

• Pie 1

Who cares what the Bills do.  Our job is to get our players prepared for the regular season.  If that means running plays against backups, then so be it.  I’d kinda rather Mayfield not get teed off on by the Bills starting DL anyways in a game that is irrelevant 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, jamos14 said:

I'm not here bashing Rhule on everything he's ever done or crying because he isn't fired.

I wanted a chance to see our starters vs another team's starters.  I'm not getting that.  It's frustrating.    

That happened in Washington.  You'll get to see it again on Sept 11th.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

I'm not here bashing Rhule on everything he's ever done or crying because he isn't fired.

I wanted a chance to see our starters vs another team's starters.  I'm not getting that.  It's frustrating.    

Even if you do in preseason, both teams are typically running vanilla schemes and just trying to get their players ready. Real starters vs starters will have to wait until the regular season. 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Darknight said:

It's the huddle.....I will be shocked whenever the day comes when there isn't an over reaction from someone on the huddle about something

You login every morning for the sole purpose of pooing posts critical of your Uncle Rhule with his 10-23 record. Don't act like you're any different.

4 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

tough

you can see that week one.  you aint seeing anything worth a poo in preseason anyway. find something thats worth your time and effort being frustrated about

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

He doesn’t. 

What he could have done was treat the 2nd preseason game like the dress rehearsal like most other teams due, which would have resulted in some of our 1’s getting work against another teams work in a live game setting. 

he’s inept in every facet and thankfully we are another day closer to him being relieved of his duties as head coach. 

McVay didn't play his starters in the 2nd pre-season game. What does that make him?

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

He doesn’t. 

What he could have done was treat the 2nd preseason game like the dress rehearsal like most other teams due, which would have resulted in some of our 1’s getting work against another teams work in a live game setting. 

he’s inept in every facet and thankfully we are another day closer to him being relieved of his duties as head coach. 

Teams that rested starters Week 2:

Panthers, Seahawks, Saints, Packers, Rams, Broncos, Lions, Colts, Raiders, 49ers, Vikings, Buccs, Titans, Cowboys, Chargers, Eagles, Browns, Bengals, Ravens, Cardinals, Jets = 21 teams

Teams that didn't rest starters Week 2:

Bears, Patriots, Texans, Bills (for one series), Commanders, Chiefs, Dolphins, Steelers, Jaguars, Giants, Falcons = 11 teams

"Most other teams" = 1/3 of the league?  This is what happens when you just mindlessly parrot the talking points you read on the Huddle.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

You login every morning for the sole purpose of pooing posts critical of your Uncle Rhule with his 10-23 record. Don't act like you're any different.

I am critical of Rhule. I don't think he has done everything right. Just because I am not critical of Rhule like you and others are doesn't mean I am not critical of him.

And why do you care if I poo posts lol? If I think someone's post is shitty then I am going to poo it lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Teams that rested starters Week 2:

Panthers, Seahawks, Saints, Packers, Rams, Broncos, Lions, Colts, Raiders, 49ers, Vikings, Buccs, Titans, Cowboys, Chargers, Eagles, Browns, Bengals, Ravens, Cardinals, Jets = 21 teams

Teams that didn't rest starters Week 2:

Bears, Patriots, Texans, Bills (for one series), Commanders, Chiefs, Dolphins, Steelers, Jaguars, Giants, Falcons = 11 teams

"Most other teams" = 1/3 of the league?  This is what happens when you just mindlessly parrot the talking points you read on the Huddle.

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Flames 1