• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule hate....

tarheelfan23

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

I haven't read any off it. And I stay up on the team. Thanks though. 

He's misinterpretting Teppers statement on hiring a rock star OC. 

In the end, Rhule hired McAdoo, Wilks, Tabor, and Campen when many on the huddle predicted that no one decent would want to come to Carolina.

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you want to say give him a chance because he's the head coach that's one thing. But if the main support of your argument is saying he can "coach" then you are expecting people to forget he is 3-9 in the division and watched his team get stomped by fired head coaches one of whom dumped on us with Daniel Jones.

See, I don't always poo your posts 😉

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

My handle is my only handle... I have been banned before obviously, (overkill insults agaist chuck alts...) Now it wouldn't shock me in the least bit if Zod/Igo has been chuck/panthersunited ect all along.

Oh no I was stating everyone is Chuck but you.  You are having thousands of conversations with Chuck without knowing it.  Chuck is like the guy behind all the screens in the Matrix movies. 

• Flames 2

27 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I strongly suspect that he or frankw are carolina-chuck... The most notorious crap poster in huddle history.... Come to think of it they are probably both Chuck.

You're so far off the trail you're in outer space.

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

He's misinterpretting Teppers statement on hiring a rock star OC. 

In the end, Rhule hired McAdoo, Wilks, Tabor, and Campen when many on the huddle predicted that no one decent would want to come to Carolina.

So he had to be told to go out and give a qualified candidate for OC. Well damn. I bet every other NFL coach has to be told to hire someone who is actually qualified instead of all your buddies from college. This is common fuging sense and should have to be told to a coach entering his 3rd year in the NFL. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

So he had to be told to go out and give a qualified candidate for OC. Well damn. I bet every other NFL coach has to be told to hire someone who is actually qualified instead of all your buddies from college. This is common fuging sense and should have to be told to a coach entering his 3rd year in the NFL. 

We had just fired the OC, so of course we had to go hire one.  🙄