• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Panthers interested in trading for Jets WR Denzel Mims

TheSpecialJuan

38 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Oops, I forgot Higgins. Even though he has averaged 300 yards and 2TDs over his 6 year career, he certainly puts us in the top 5 WR corps.

PFF has us at 23rd 

I assume they are putting a lot of stock in 2021 and that being the Robbie Anderson applying 

11 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Mims and a 5th for TMJ and a 7th.

I was a huge of Mims coming out I like TMJ a lot but there isn't another WR like Mims on our roster.

Believe it or not, Jets have too edges(good ones). Since Mims has one less season than TMJ, why wouldnt the Jets throw in a DE that they are going to cut as well. the new DE gets a week and hes either cut or on the roster....

Wait, there are really people on here saying they would trade TMJ who when healthy has proved in camp that he is easily our number 2 receiver for a complete bust in Mims, straight up, because he was injured for a year? Why not trade Horn then? He was injured for a year and didn't practice this camp? How stupid are some of y'all. It's literally the mans second year and when they are both healthy he is 1 million times better than Mims. Mims is literally going to be released and some of y'all on here would trade him for TMJ who if healthy could be our best receiver in the future... 

Edited by Jared Patterson
  • Pie 1

Just now, Rags said:

Because Horn hasn't had a setback on his injuries, nor did he have an injury history coming out.

He had a much more major injury than Terrace has ever had and didn't practice all pre-season. Just pointing out some of yalls complete ignorance. Its amazing. Even if TMJ ends up being a bust its worth to see what he is before trading him for a guy that's going to be cut and cant make the Jets roster, who I was low on coming out and was right.