• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The condition of South Carolina's highway infrastructure is a tragedy

LinvilleGorge

Seriously. What in the fug, y'all?

I spent the week down in Edisto. I-77, I-26, I-95, all the back roads between Edisto and Charleston. They all had one thing in common. That being that they are ALL TO FUGING HELL. 

I wouldn't recommend buying a used vehicle from SC. The thing is gonna be beat to poo from being driven on these "roads". Y'all down here trying to rival Costa Rica in terms of quality of highway infrastructure. 😂

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seriously. What in the fug, y'all?

I spent the week down in Edisto. I-77, I-26, I-95, all the back roads between Edisto and Charleston. They all had one thing in common. That being that they are ALL TO FUGING HELL. 

I wouldn't recommend buying a used vehicle from SC. The thing is gonna be beat to poo from being driven on these "roads". Y'all down here trying to rival Costa Rica in terms of quality of highway infrastructure. 😂

Yep, drove to Disney that route few months ago.  I can confirm those roads are poo until you hit Georgia.  We had to get both front shocks replaced on our Yukon when we came back.  No joke.

Edited by Ja Rhule

32 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We just got back from Florida and on the way back on 95 there was a huge wreck where I suspect there were fatalities involved.  Those highways are in terrible shape 

Yep, we saw a nasty wreck on 95 as well.  That road is way too congested for 2 lanes.  It need to be at least 3.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Where ARE good roads? Every state is serious meh. I did a road trip for five weeks around the US in 2009. Major loop with ups/downs/ins/outs. I can't think of one place where I was like ... wow ... this is so smooth and amazing! #weather #money #manpower #supplies #materials

Kansas roads were fantastic until Brownback and his (and those who he placed around him) financial brilliance came along... funny how that happens.