• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am I crazy or has Lovett out played Chuba?

Zod

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

You aren't wrong here, but I think he earned a roster spot at RB3 with that work.

Do we carry four RBs? Will CMC make it through the season? 

His best bet is on special teams.  That is what these fringe guys can hope for on the 53. If not that then it's the practice squad somewhere. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Lovett was running against scrubs. He's not RB2 material. Don't get it twisted, Chuba has feet for hands (like someone said in the game thread), and I'm tired of that experiment too. Like I said in another thread, we should've kept Abdullah.

Who said anything about RB2? I am just hoping he makes the practice squad. I think the kid has potential to contribute somewhere on the team someday. 

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Who said anything about RB2? I am just hoping he makes the practice squad. I think the kid has potential to contribute somewhere on the team someday. 

The thread title insinuates that Lovett is better than Chuba who is currently our RB2.

As for Lovett, I'm much more impressed with Spencer Brown. I'd think he could replace Chuba before Lovett.