• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official cut day thread !

Zod

3 minutes ago, Panthering said:

please be at least league average, please be at least league average, please be at least league average, please be at least league average, please be at least league average

Not sure if I heard of anyone today that would be a Jordan upgrade, hopefully Cade gets snaps in front of him

1 minute ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I’m surprised they kept Franklin and Chandler over Burris. Burris is versatile, can play safety and nickel and has experience. 

Franklin is our best special teams player. He also can play both safety spots. Burris can not play nickel... i dont know where you got that.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Franklin is our best special teams player. He also can play both safety spots. Burris can not play nickel... i dont know where you got that.

From the panthers official site https://www.panthers.com/news/get-to-know-new-safety-juston-burris

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

4 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Yea I don’t about this. Several receivers outplayed Marshall and thought Shi would be the return guy but Roberts is a safer play. 

I liked they kept Roberts on the initial roster.  Shi didn't run punts in college and only logged in 3 returns in the preseason.   I think he can be the guy.  But I'd probably like Roberts out there early on.  Especially bigger pressure moments to field them to start the season.  PR is just a weird gig.