• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield comment on the Browns game

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He should keep that to himself until after the game. 

To be fair, he kinda did.

Not like he posted this on social media or said it in a press conference or anything like that.

Granted, anything you say to a sideline reporter (especially one for another team) has a chance of getting out there.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

To be fair, he kinda did.

Granted, anything you say to a sideline reporter (especially one for another team) has a chance of getting out there.

He should have known better to say anything like that around a reporter.  Now he better back it up or he's going to look mighty foolish. All bark and no bite.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

He should have known better to say anything like that around a reporter.  Now he better back it up or he's going to look mighty foolish. All bark and no bite.

I hate the media. It wasn’t even an interview, it was a passing by exchange. I get that it’s her job but based on how she shared what happened … it wasn’t intended to be repeated by any media outlet.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 8

That is what I LOVED about Steve Smith. He would bark all day long, and he'd back it up and then some. If Baker can do the same, he will have won me over. Right now, still very skeptical because I feel like there's some weird voodoo hex on this franchise and no matter how positive things look, the worst possible outcome seems to happen.

• Pie 7