• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone else think we could win the South?

Stuart Smith

7 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I hear you.  This is his year especially with a depleted oline.

I feel you.  Hope it's true.  He had years late in NE with trash too though.  Couldn't move.  He had no time.  And he still diced folks up w/ that short pass attack. 

On 9/1/2022 at 10:05 PM, Stuart Smith said:

Tampa  has Tom trouble and has lost a few pieces, Atlanta is in full rebuild, New Orleans still has Jameis. (after also losing in the Watson sweepstakes.) I honestly believe this Panther team has enough pieces to win the division. I just hope the injury bug stays away.

It doesn't matter if Tampa has Tom trouble, that's media creating a rucus. They're still winning the division and have too much talent. Bowles would have to completely bury the team on purpose and it's not happening. We'd have to be lights out but even then Rhule is here. not happening.

• Flames 1

Success will utlimately fall on:

1) Coaching Improvement

2) Defensive talent following through

3) OL, CMC, Baker & DJ staying healthy

If those three things coalesce, we've got a shot.

Who knows, I can see anything from 6-11 to 11-6.  Realistic ceiling being ~10 wins.  Just think we need someone to step up outside of CMC and Moore to keep this offense moving along.

11 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

I hope that CMC is not over used, he wants to be in on every play. I think Rhule has learned by now we need to develop options if McCaffrey gets injured again.

I honestly believe that was the reason the Panthers acquired Laviska Shenault. I may be wrong, but I would not be surprised if he was used in the backfield some. 

• Beer 1

On 9/1/2022 at 10:05 PM, Stuart Smith said:

Tampa  has Tom trouble and has lost a few pieces, Atlanta is in full rebuild, New Orleans still has Jameis. (after also losing in the Watson sweepstakes.) I honestly believe this Panther team has enough pieces to win the division. I just hope the injury bug stays away.

Michael Jordan Laughing GIFs | Tenor