• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2023 QB Watch

saX man

I hope we don't buy into the tire fire that is Will Levis. He's the next QB that "can throw 90 yards on his knees."

He holds onto the ball far too long and makes poor decisions. He didn't have great WRs to bail him out in 2022, and the NFL is a different animal. He's not playing 4 YMCA schools any longer to make his hay, and then nose diving against better defenses.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

I hope we don't buy into the tire fire that is Will Levis. He's the next QB that "can throw 90 yards on his knees."

He holds onto the ball far too long and makes poor decisions. He didn't have great WRs to bail him out in 2022, and the NFL is a different animal. He's not playing 4 YMCA schools any longer to make his hay, and then nose diving against better defenses.

Will Levis reminds me a lot of Jake Locker. Big arm, great athlete, but can't seem to put it all together on the field as a QB. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

If you guys don't think Vegas is a prime player to draft a QB now, then I don't what else to say.  Jarrett Stidham is their guy now...pffffftttttttt, ok.

I’m hoping Rodgers goes there to play with Adams or Jimmy G goes there to play under McDaniels again.

On 2/14/2023 at 8:49 PM, 45catfan said:

If you guys don't think Vegas is a prime player to draft a QB now, then I don't what else to say.  Jarrett Stidham is their guy now...pffffftttttttt, ok.

Bro I just seen real talks of Matt"scum" Jones being traded there..... I sort buy in......part of reasons were the coaches like Zappe nearly the same. It also said raiders viewed jones as 2nd round value too.....

On 2/14/2023 at 1:23 PM, Madwolf said:

On 2/14/2023 at 1:50 PM, XClown1986 said:

Will Levis reminds me a lot of Jake Locker. Big arm, great athlete, but can't seem to put it all together on the field as a QB. 

Big part of levis love, is if you asked a group of GMs, scouts, and coaches to draw or describe their ideal QB..... most come up with leviss' profile. Another is most do not care about his age unlike other spots, QB is different......if youre old enough member QB guru mike holmgren drafted a 27 year old QB in the first round. Weeden also blew hard and mike since left or kicked out the NFl.....

14 hours ago, Basbear said:

Bro I just seen real talks of Matt"scum" Jones being traded there..... I sort buy in......part of reasons were the coaches like Zappe nearly the same. It also said raiders viewed jones as 2nd round value too.....

Possibly, but if they have a QB sitting there when they pick, I don't think Mac Jones is going to stop them.  Even if they trade for Jones, I doubt they are set with him being their QB of the future--rather a taking a swing and see what happens.  Again, they have Stidham right now, they HAVE to do something.  Jones would be an upgrade, but that's not saying much.

On 2/14/2023 at 1:23 PM, Madwolf said:

Yep.

It does feel nice to actually have a staff that looks worthy of trusting to make these evaluations though. If Levis turns out to be their guy I'll just hope that they're right and I'm wrong and root like hell for the guy.

• Pie 1