• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers official unofficial depth chart is now out !!!

TheSpecialJuan

7 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I honestly thought CJ Henderson would be the opposite CB from Horn given his improvement during camp. Jackson is better suited for the nickel given his size limitations. We're also very thin at the LB position, we are one injury away from a LB disaster. 

CJ got picked on a lot the first 2 games, and Deonte is paid and probably a captain. I think all 3 will be on the field a lot either way with Horn taking the #1 WR or TE

• Beer 1

STO ahead of Keith Taylor is my most surprising bit.  

Expected Shi and Higgins where they are.  Luvu starting, Elf ahead of Boze due to injury.  

But STO has looked super bad at times while Taylor stuck tightly through against some big talent last year.  That's an interesting one.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

21 minutes ago, davos said:

Expected Shi and Higgins where they are.  Luvu starting, Elf ahead of Boze due to injury.  

But STO has looked super bad at times while Taylor stuck tightly through against some big talent last year.  That's an interesting one.  

Rhule watched STO make one special teams tackle and decided he's the man. If Keith Taylor is inactive weekly because of that we're gonna have some issues

• The D 1

8 hours ago, davos said:

STO over Taylor is easily the biggest surprise. 

Maybe Taylor gets the Nixon treatment next offsesson? 

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Hopefully Smith can take over a starting spot giving us Shaq, Smith, and Luvu. Wilson and Littleton can be decent depth.

I wouldn't be quick to elevate a rookie that had some very obvious flaws in college above some very productive journeymen. Smith is talented but he is raw as hell.

He strikes me as a longer term project.

Wilson and Littleton are very solid players, if unspectacular. 

• Pie 1