• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule getting back in shape

Smithers

45 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I had shingles, it sucked so much ass. 

Oh yeah. First time I was ever prescribed Vicodin...

21 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

He was on either pregabalin, gabapentin, or MAYBE oxcarb/carbamazepine. 

that’s uh not a convincing excuse for someone at his age

Gabapentin is one of my regular meds (neuropathy).

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I don’t know what’s correct, but I do know that this is in Fiz’s wheelhouse. I wouldn’t bet on him being wrong.

Shingles outbreaks are generally considered some of the most painful things people can experience. I absolutely snow patients with outbreaks, including stuff for the nausea and vomiting they experience due to the outbreaks. 

outbreaks are also short lived. Generally the worst parts are gonna clear up in about 7-10 days once they get acyclovir/valaciclovir on board. 

but LinvilleGeorge is gonna come in and argue with a neurology app from mission so hey maybe he knows more than me

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The first day I took Vicodin, I had to drive an hour to my workplace to clear up an issue. I did it, drove home, and then was off for an additional six days.

I don't remember the drive there, the drive back or much else from that day 😬

I can promise you didn’t gain a bunch of weight during it. 

also Vicodin generally doesn’t help. Ultram can

34 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Shingles outbreaks are generally considered some of the most painful things people can experience. I absolutely snow patients with outbreaks, including stuff for the nausea and vomiting they experience due to the outbreaks. 

outbreaks are also short lived. Generally the worst parts are gonna clear up in about 7-10 days once they get acyclovir/valaciclovir on board. 

but LinvilleGeorge is gonna come in and argue with a neurology app from mission so hey maybe he knows more than me

I just know that I know two people personally who gained significant weight during a bought with shingles.

But you seem triggered so please don't let me stop you. 😂