• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will hope come next season?

hepcat

Tepper has to get it now. Matt Rhule is a fraud. He always has been. He should have been fired after last season, but whatever, we have to sit through another miserable season.

I’m trying to find hope in what’s going to obviously be another miserable season. Next year we might have an NFL caliber coaching staff. We might have drafted a top level QB prospect with actual qualified coaches to develop him. We might have a defense that actually plays NFL level gap schemes. Long story short, we might have hope. 

Nick Cannon Idk GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

Being proactive instead of reactive would be a great strategy.

I wanted Rhule fired after Corral and then Darnold were injured.

He doesn't know how to evaluate the QB position and refuses to develop a rookie QB on the field.

Baker is a disaster. I don't need to see any more. Saw this coming. Cleveland said he was too short too slow too cocky: verified 

19 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Tepper has to get it now. Matt Rhule is a fraud. He always has been. He should have been fired after last season, but whatever, we have to sit through another miserable season.

I’m trying to find hope in what’s going to obviously be another miserable season. Next year we might have an NFL caliber coaching staff. We might have drafted a top level QB prospect with actual qualified coaches to develop him. We might have a defense that actually plays NFL level gap schemes. Long story short, we might have hope. 

I doubt any od that will happen 

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A new staff and a highly drafted QB sure would change the vibe. A LOT. Remember 2011?

Teppper seems hell bent on taking the shortcut and getting a already good QB. That's a foolish exploit as well. We had Fields there and we picked a CB. That's how terrible we are. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Teppper seems hell bent on taking the shortcut and getting a already good QB. That's a foolish exploit as well. We had Fields there and we picked a CB. That's how terrible we are. 

These guys are terrified of a rookie QB. They'd rather dumpster dive. The issue with that is that when you're dumpster diving you're usually gonna come up with trash.

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

These guys are terrified of a rookie QB. They'd rather dumpster dive. The issue with that is that when you're dumpster diving you're usually gonna come up with trash.

You just don't build at QB unless you draft one. Fields might would not have been the answer but he's better than any QB we have had in the past 3 years. 

• Pie 1