• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule, you're a fuging pussy. And an idiot.

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

I don’t blame him for taking the FG. That botched snap might have blown the set up for the drive. You also have let your defense have a chance to prove themselves. Browns had no timeouts so it was our opportunity to pass rush. Unfortunately the refs decided to cheat us out of the game. 

THE RAYUFFS,   THE GODDAMN RAYUFS CHEATED US!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

I don’t blame him for taking the FG. That botched snap might have blown the set up for the drive. You also have let your defense have a chance to prove themselves. Browns had no timeouts so it was our opportunity to pass rush. Unfortunately the refs decided to cheat us out of the game. 

This is the modern-day NFL.  The rules favor the offense.  No matter how good the defense is, any competent offense has a shot at taking them down the field and getting in fg range with a minute left.  You don't give them the chance.  

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

Did they not realize their kicker was booming kicks from 70 yards and had a strong leg. They pretty much were In fg position after the bogus rtp call. Gotta go for the jugular and score a TD.

Like I kept saying in the game thread, if we settled for the FG, we lost.

And their kicker damn well could've hit from 75 yards.  It's just zero awareness from this fuging braindead coaching staff.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, OneBadCat said:

Phil Snow's defense has had the chance to prove themselves for three years now, and for three years straight the defense has choked time and time again. And you say you don't blame him for taking the FG because the botched snap blew up the drive. Well guess who started the sorry fug that had 5 botched snaps today?

• Beer 1