• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule, you're a fuging pussy. And an idiot.

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Meanwhile, what a debut for Brian Daboll. He said fug playing for OT and went for the two point conversion because he wanted to win that fuggin game. He's shown more in his first game as HC than Rhule has in 3 years. Let that sink in.

Yup. Both Eberflus and Daboll had their teams prepared and disciplined out of the gate as rookie HCs. We looked like absolute garbage for 3 quarters. Ironically enough, those were the 2 the majority here wanted to can Rhule for. Ugh

• Pie 1

Just now, davos said:

Yup. Both Eberflus and Daboll had their teams prepared and disciplined out of the gate as rookie HCs. We looked like absolute garbage for 3 quarters. Ironically enough, those were the 2 the majority here wanted to can Rhule for. Ugh

As per Panther way, just a day late and a dollar short. We fugged around and kept Rhule instead of hiring one of these up and coming coaches.

Was watching that last field goal drive and running up the middle at 3rd and goal was so fuging dumb. Already in field goal range either way and you don't call up a play to win the game. If it's not there you can throw it away or take the sack and still get the field goal. Coaching scared when you tell your players they have to fight to earn their spots all camp long, then don't give them an opportunity on essentially a free play

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Was watching that last field goal drive and running up the middle at 3rd and goal was so fuging dumb. Already in field goal range either way and you don't call up a play to win the game. If it's not there you can throw it away or take the sack and still get the field goal. Coaching scared when you tell your players they have to fight to earn their spots all camp long, then don't give them an opportunity on essentially a free play

Rhule claimed it was because the muffed snap changed things.

But:

A) The muffed snap was again, because Rhule played Elf over Boze in the first place.

B) That's not an excuse, because like you said, you're already in FG range, so why not attempt something to get in the EZ.  

C) They claim they were running an RPO, like what we hit DJ on to start the drive.  I have no idea what it looked like after the fact, but considering Baker handed it off, I'm assuming the pass option was well-covered, so I think it's safe to say that wasn't a very creative call.

Honestly, they did what Rhule preferred - play conservative, and it cost us.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Rhule claimed it was because the muffed snap changed things.

But:

A) The muffed snap was again, because Rhule played Elf over Boze in the first place.

B) That's not an excuse, because like you said, you're already in FG range, so why not attempt something to get in the EZ.  

C) They claim they were running an RPO, like what we hit DJ on to start the drive.  I have no idea what it looked like after the fact, but considering Baker handed it off, I'm assuming the pass option was well-covered, so I think it's safe to say that wasn't a very creative call.

Honestly, they did what Rhule preferred - play conservative, and it cost us.

Yeah at least spread it out like your gonna take a shot and have Baker run for a few yards or something. Total wasted play acting like there was only 20 seconds on the clock

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

Meanwhile, what a debut for Brian Daboll. He said fug playing for OT and went for the two point conversion because he wanted to win that fuggin game. He's shown more in his first game as HC than Rhule has in 3 years. Let that sink in.

I wanted Daboll or Flores, but I even look at what McDaniel did today.  And no one thought much of that hire when it happened.  He schooled Belichick.  

And here we are, still stuck with this fuging idiot who has a thorough, proven resume demonstrating how unqualified he is to hold the position - and he adds to it every fuging week.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, davos said:

I thought Eberflus would have been a wonderful hire. He would have fixed that defense right up. Could have hired a number of guys to run the offense. Snow has never been qualified to run an NFL defense and Matt Rhule literally has no idea how to coach with the game on the line. How many 4th quarter leads has this team blown under their inept watch? I’m just over it. Time for qualified NFL caliber coaches. 

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I wanted Daboll or Flores, but I even look at what McDaniel did today.  And no one thought much of that hire when it happened.  He schooled Belichick.  

And here we are, still stuck with this fuging idiot who has a thorough, proven resume demonstrating how unqualified he is to hold the position - and he adds to it every fuging week.

That Shanahan/McVay offense is so much fun. In addition to McDaniel, O'Connell (Vikings rookie HC) had Minnesota rolling with it. My only concern is that by the time we adopt it, so many teams will be running it and it won't be as effective.