• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Matt Rhule has been fired watch...

Zod

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Wishful thinking 

good coaches play for a win. Not a fg with a defense that had stopped no one all day

I agree. It showed Rhule did not have confidence in McAdoo nor Baker at the end of the game. 

The only positive is the panthers did battle back to take the lead after a completely shitty game. 

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

How long is this nightmare going to last? Ron went 6-10 and then 7-9 and was on the hottest seat at 1-3 to start his 3rd year. Meanwhile Rhule is now 10-24 and there’s no end in sight.

Happens when you make a stupid investment that lasts seven years

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, gakonline said:

I agree. It showed Rhule did not have confidence in McAdoo nor Baker at the end of the game. 

The only positive is the panthers did battle back to take the lead after a completely shitty game. 

So the only change from last season was McAdoo seemed to be able to adjust at halftime. Snow and Rhule stayed the same 

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

They have no choice but to fire Rhule. People are tired of the BS and tired of us looking like a dumpster fire. If Tepper wants butts in those seats, then he has to get rid of Rhule, because until then, we're not winning poo. 

...My two favorite teams played today. would have loved to have gone (turned down tickets).... but I'm not giving tep one thin dime..

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, BIGH2001 said:

How long is this nightmare going to last? Ron went 6-10 and then 7-9 and was on the hottest seat at 1-3 to start his 3rd year. Meanwhile Rhule is now 10-24 and there’s no end in sight.

Tepper does not understand how the nfl works. He literally said 5-7 years for success. Quite possibly the most asinine statement he has ever made. The fans know it, the players know it, and so do the other owners. Yet he has no clue. It’s comical.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1