• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When did you figure out Rhule was a fraud?

Randolph Panther

He didn't hire himself.  I was skeptical from the very beginning given who was doing the coaching search. Therefore my faith was never there to start with.  

When his choices of OC and DC coaches we announced I cringed.  I know it would take a miracle for the tram to be competitive.

Then the qb circus began with Teddy. I knew we weren't going anywhere with him but I kept an open mind. 

Then they traded for Sam. I got physically sick to my stomach. You don't take a USC qb, especially trade for a proven bust. 

I could go on and on but I digress.  I have never had faith that Matt Rhule could build an nfl team nor coach one if someone handed him one already built. He's just out of his depths in the nfl.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Here he goes

well....seems like a decent coach would prioritize getting him as many reps as possible.  And as many reps as possible with his center.   OL.  WRs.  Etc. 

Instead, we had a bullshit QB competition with the worst QB in the NFL over the last half decade.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

what really stands out to me is whenever he was telling the team last year as they were spiraling out of control in a downward trajectory by losing week in & week pretty much on a regular basis to hang on & in fact  be patient because it was 1000 % percent working & that it took Jay-Z 7 years to make it & become successful.

so yeah I mean that aforementioned analogy makes absolutely no sense to start with he uses one that is very elongated by taking 7 years. then also besides that what in the world does JayZ & a  professional football team or players carrer have in common with one another?

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, bandu said:

what really stands out to me is whenever he was telling the team last year as they were spiraling out of control in a downward trajectory by losing week in & week pretty much on a regular basis to hang on & in fact  be patient because it was 1000 % percent working & that it took Jay-Z 7 years to make it & become successful.

so yeah I mean that aforementioned analogy makes absolutely no sense to start with he uses one that is very elongated by taking 7 years. then also besides that what in the world does JayZ & a  professional football team or players carrer have in common with one another?

It sounds good to someone that doesn't understand football I guess? 

Steve Martin Idk GIF

• Pie 1