• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When did you figure out Rhule was a fraud?

Randolph Panther

mostly when he called the giants and used the Panthers offer as leverage, like

who fuging does that

and Tepper’s dumb oblivious ass probably love he did that 

gave him the benefit of the doubt but then he started telling players he could coach anywhere…

again who the fug does that…

Those were the main red flags, but then he started blaming literally everything, talking about methods used in high school and small colleges, not really making any sense and if you know football and have watched football for a while you know he’s actually a great coach FOR COLLEGE.

but not for adults and not for the NFL.

So in summary: the signs were there day 1

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 5

I always thought he was a fraudster. I mean if you're going to pull from the college ranks at least pull someone who has a track for winning and beating odds. Rhule had neither and a underwhelming resume. I tried to stay open but at this point it's just sadistic to keep watching this poo show. 

2020. A surprise win over the most-hated Falcons made the team 3-2, 3 straight wins, what a pleasant surprise. I did not expect us to be good that season, but was very pleased at that point. The remainder of the season didn't bring anywhere near the same level of success, but I think many of us felt positive about the team and with so many close loses that next season potentially would be different. It was. It was worse.