• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Observer ‘Panthers reverting to losing form

raleigh-panther

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

whose team managed to look like 53 guys who were meeting for the first time in the first half

above quote from the article  -

this is what i said in the " confusion" thread from yesterday

These guys didn't look like they had even practiced as a team. They looked like 11 random dudes on either side of the ball, whose names were picked out of a hat before the game and decided to take the field.

• Pie 3

I know it’s time to move on to the Giants, however, One edit

this writer  is part of the Raleigh News and Observer but the Charlotte Observer and Raleigh News and Observer are owned by the same company now and frequently cross share articles 

he told the truth, sadly

I was really disappointed at the cream puff questions asked by the press to Rhule

For example, i really wanted to know on that last possession why they did not try and get a first down at the 4 yard line. They didn’t even need to get a TD   Terrible game management. Terrible offensive play calling. I heard them ask what happened but no one challenged the game situation 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

Charlotte media needs to step their game up and start applying pressure on rhule and Tepper. the media has been too soft on them. rhule would have been ran out of town the second he mentioned jay-z if he was in NY or LA

Lol good luck with that. I’ve been screaming this for years and nothing changes.

david Newton and joe person are two of the worst beat guys in the country.

i have no idea who does what for the observer these days. It is just a revolving door.

Steve reed never recovered from losing all that sleep at the hands of cam Newton.

Mac and Bone are nothing more than bias cheerleaders who do nothing but reference PFF. Still get a good laugh at a month back when they were ripping fans about DJ Moore (who I like a lot) calling them idiots for having issues with his lack of TDs. Then TBone was defiant saying everyone was an idiot for not repeating all of the rushing touchdowns he produces. He was mixing up rushing TDs with rushing first downs. But yes the callers are the idiots. 

kyle Bailey is a lost cause. The hornets and panthers can go the next decade without winning a game and he won’t say a negative word as long as he keeps getting those Mitch kupchak interviews.

I just found this guy nata on twitter and my god he is lost. 

there just isn’t a lot of hope. This city is content with mediocrity. They have 2 poor franchises and 2 awful owners and 2 franchises with a combined zero championships. There is no accountability. Just an overall piss poor sports media.