• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Hell yeah, Washington was my most feared team in leaping the Panthers in the draft order. Now we need the Steelers and Lions to win some games.

just lose baby. we play the Steelers and lions as well. Raiders win and panthers lose this Sunday and we are in control of our tankstiny, no SOS needed.

4 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

He missed an easy wide open TD by a mile.

The guy isn't a great passer.

He also hit two guys in the hands for the win. Not to mention he had the same random WR that dropped that first down fumble away the previous game. He was a top passer in college when he had an OL and weapons. Just listen to the commentators talk about how they aren’t developing him properly. 

17 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He also hit two guys in the hands for the win. Not to mention he had the same random WR that dropped that first down fumble away the previous game. He was a top passer in college when he had an OL and weapons. Just listen to the commentators talk about how they aren’t developing him properly. 

Chicago might honestly be low key the worst landing spot in the NFL for a BM Look at the massive amount of resources they've spent on QBs over the past 20 years or so and the result.s.

• Pie 2

Turdsday game Bas recap-

Costco Box wine good.

Game starts, not a bad picture on my awful TV. Like you can FF/rew/pause

Soon, have no idea how either team has won a game.

Fields reports are true, hes somehow worse than baker, long throwing motion and scared to throw. Sorry any remaining fans, @Varking this guy needs a full non-stop QB guru to attempt a miracle fix.

Joey Slye is still kicking in the NFL.

Bears should have 14 points and maybe won this terrible game, idk when halftime came I flipped on the northsman and never came back

Bonus movie recap-

Great start and no 20 minute BSing til the "true" start.

Got worse and weirder as the time passed, had to throw in the towel. 

Finished up the next day and the box wine. 

Fresh movies with lots of good actors in limited spots. Had a bad boring/weird hump in the middle. Great start-odd/meh middle- decent end. Maybe a better editor could help. Would buy 4k if Black friday price is around 9. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, Basbear said:

Turdsday game Bas recap-

Costco Box wine good.

Game starts, not a bad picture on my awful TV. Like you can FF/rew/pause

Soon, have no idea how either team has won a game.

Fields reports are true, hes somehow worse than baker, long throwing motion and scared to throw. Sorry any remaining fans, @Varking this guy needs a full non-stop QB guru to attempt a miracle fix.

Joey Slye is still kicking in the NFL.

Bears should have 14 points and maybe won this terrible game, idk when halftime came I flipped on the northsman and never came back

Bonus movie recap-

Great start and no 20 minute BSing til the "true" start.

Got worse and weirder as the time passed, had to throw in the towel. 

Finished up the next day and the box wine. 

Fresh movies with lots of good actors in limited spots. Had a bad boring/weird hump in the middle. Great start-odd/meh middle- decent end. Maybe a better editor could help. Would buy 4k if Black friday price is around 9. 

Enjoy that box wine hangover!

• Beer 2

11 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Enjoy that box wine hangover!

Im struggling right now, need a lumberjack breakfast to help...... Plus I cannt believe im drinking wine, in my top ten hated groups are wine snobs...... I was a whiskey main, but those hangover were needing a full 24 hours....but Im was a fifth&half booze hound...... even with all the tricks B-vitamins, pouring water after, food, etc.... my doctor told me Id need to switch to wine cause my blood numbers were also in a struggle. hes one of few I listen too and smart mfer is right again. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Im struggling right now, need a lumberjack breakfast to help...... Plus I cannt believe im drinking wine, in my top ten hated groups are wine snobs...... I was a whiskey main, but those hangover were needing a full 24 hours....but Im was a fifth&half booze hound...... even with all the tricks B-vitamins, pouring water after, food, etc.... my doctor told me Id need to switch to wine cause my blood numbers were also in a struggle. hes one of few I listen too and smart mfer is right again. 

I feel ya, i'm on a strict Coors light snap count nowadays, it's basically water

• Beer 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:50 AM, Catsfan69 said:

Why are people on here so enamored by a QB running the ball.

Ideally my QB has less than 15 runs a season and all of those are sneaks.

I cant say I understand this one either but I don't care how points are scored the one I've yet to figure out on this forum is why posters are quick to point out a RBs short shelf life yet don't seem to understand the same applies to QBs who run the ball 15+ times a game.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I feel ya, i'm on a strict Coors light snap count nowadays, it's basically water

I got tired of drinking 20+ beers, I just bought what was on special. *Not bud light, but I bought them for the white women. It was white claw before white claw.... coors was one of favs lights, I felt it was best nearly frozen. Not icey slush, just before. guinness was my favorite, enjoyed mixing whatever other weird beer with. One of my go-tos was a blueberry(I think it had dog on label) beer with guinness. It was fuging heaven in a glass, nector of teh gods good. 

get a extra large glass.

pour the guinness the right way and let it do its thing, wait until done slow pour that blueberry..... wait and your taste buds will be rewarded.  Smooth and no longer had the motor oil effect. 

On 10/14/2022 at 1:50 AM, Catsfan69 said:

Why are people on here so enamored by a QB running the ball.

Ideally my QB has less than 15 runs a season and all of those are sneaks.

QBs in this day and age really need to be mobile. Sure there are a few exceptions like Brady but having the ability to run when there is an opening and there’s nothing else there is definitely important. Rodgers and Mahomes are great examples — neither are “running QBs” and very rarely do they have designed runs but they are still mobile and put up 200-300 rushing yards a year on plays where the opportunity presents itself. Statue QBs in this day and age better have Brady’s pocket awareness or they won’t stand a chance…