• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We improved the staff, so WTF is going on?

mc52beast

44 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m looking at our 2021 staff and comparing it to our 2022 staff, and this is one reason I was expecting an improved product on the field. Better, more experienced coaches should equal better play.

So why aren’t we seeing results so far? Are the players not as good as we thought or are the coaches being hamstrung by Rhule?

What is your idea of improvement? No one wanted mcadoo, no one wanted to be our oc. Wilks is overrated by this fan base hes garbage. Oline coach was washed up coming in. No one wants to work under david tepper.

7 minutes ago, RumHam said:

What is your idea of improvement? No one wanted mcadoo, no one wanted to be our oc. Wilks is overrated by this fan base hes garbage. Oline coach was washed up coming in. No one wants to work under david tepper.

Agreed, but I think the bigger factor is nobody wants to come in and work for a failed coach who's going to be fired.  The only people interested in the job are not qualified for other positions in the NFL.  They don't have much to lose.

Once the house is cleaned, Tepper keeping Rhule too long can actually play in our favor for attracting the next head coach.  Not every one gets 3 years.