• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me what you see

CRA

1 hour ago, CRA said:

lol.  Looks like they are on their way to a funeral 

It’s honestly so sad and depressing to watch the team already coming out of the locker room silent and beaten. All starts with the head coach and team captains. Rhule has always wanted a qb and team with zero emotions so he has a easier time controlling them. Exactly why he shipped Cam out first thing and Sam was his guy. Football is about passion and fire. One reason i let myself get excited about mayfield. But seems like they’ve already neutered him and told him if he wanted to be the starting quarterback he’d have to play flatlined and hold his emotions in. I just miss the passion jake and cam played with. It’s contagious 

20 minutes ago, pantherpride26 said:

It’s honestly so sad and depressing to watch the team already coming out of the locker room silent and beaten. All starts with the head coach and team captains. Rhule has always wanted a qb and team with zero emotions so he has a easier time controlling them. Exactly why he shipped Cam out first thing and Sam was his guy. Football is about passion and fire. One reason i let myself get excited about mayfield. But seems like they’ve already neutered him and told him if he wanted to be the starting quarterback he’d have to play flatlined and hold his emotions in. I just miss the passion jake and cam played with. It’s contagious 

Jake's running expressions after his long bomb touchdowns were the best.  It was amazing how many splash plays we got used to with him and Cam.  Now every time there's a big 50+ yarder, it feels surreal and like some type of fluke lol.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Also hilarious - we've lost to them in consecutive seasons - last year to a lame duck coach who was inevitably getting fired and whom had a personal beef with Rhule because he tried to get the Giants to hire him instead of Judge if they'd match our offer, and now this year to a rookie HC.  I just don't know how it can get any worse.

2 hours ago, Panic said:

Long way from a Cam and TD run team. Football is about emotion and have no swag.

rhule tried to eliminate that....which he actually succeeded in doing.

thanks, rhule. 

new culture rhule was bringing in was absence of character and excitement. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

rhule tried to eliminate that....which he actually succeeded in doing.

thanks, rhule. 

new culture rhule was bringing in was absence of character and excitement. 

Who needs emotion when you got analytics. With solid analytics, a team of zombies could win...or so Tepper and Rule would have us think.