• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 Matt Rhule Quotes within 24 hours

ncfan

1 hour ago, CRA said:

The one WR Baker has legit chemistry with and knows well has not had a single snap.   I still maintain outside of DJ….the rest of the WR corp should be a steady rotation.  

I don’t think Robbie is good enough to dominate the % of snaps he does.  He is too lightweight to be such a permanent fixture.    Run blocking, more physical routes, etc would favor others. 

Been saying this since start of the season. The bozo will figure it out in game 12, the week he is probably let  go. 

4 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Dear god… I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. How can he say these things with a straight face? He is completely out of legitimate responses that help his case here.

He is a BS artist.  Period.  Most likely, he doesn't even believe what he says, he just throws it against the wall to see if it sticks.

Honestly, the only quote I want to hear from Matt Rhule is that he is resigning.  I don't care if he takes the Arizona State job, the Nebraska job, he goes into astronaut training for NASA, or he retires to Florida and plays golf every day and fascinates the club house with his amazing NFL achievement, he just needs to go.

I don't hate the guy, but I have been around enough BS artists in my life to know they are not capable of anything other than BS.  Truth is, if they spent half as much time trying to get better as they did figuring out how they were going to BS their way around not getting better, they'd probably be decent.  But they don't.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

He is a BS artist.  Period.  Most likely, he doesn't even believe what he says, he just throws it against the wall to see if it sticks.

Honestly, the only quote I want to hear from Matt Rhule is that he is resigning.  I don't care if he takes the Arizona State job, the Nebraska job, he goes into astronaut training for NASA, or he retires to Florida and plays golf every day and fascinates the club house with his amazing NFL achievement, he just needs to go.

I don't hate the guy, but I have been around enough BS artists in my life to know they are not capable of anything other than BS.  Truth is, if they spent half as much time trying to get better as they did figuring out how they were going to BS their way around not getting better, they'd probably be decent.  But they don't.

I 10000% agree with you

• Beer 1