• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The true beginning of the end for us

Wundrbread33

So I’m drinking bourbon on an empty stomach. I’m reminded of a talking point amongst friends over the years.

Our team: it’s got damn soul evaporated once the dab was retired.

Cam said no more.

I said why tho?

Let’s bring the swag back. Cam (rip) we love you man. We thank you. But you fricked up bro. 

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m dabbing on an old lady tomorrow before kickoff. 

Let’s fuging go. 

Panthers 24 Saints 1

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

I don’t know about any of that but I did see the bills lost Hyde for the season. Fitt should see what he could get for woods or chinn since neither will be playing meaningful football here and chinn def won’t be resigning. 

Edited by RJK
  • Poo 3

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

Chinn can’t replace Hyde because McDermott isn’t an idiot who would play Chinn as a free safety.

True but it would be nice to see Chinn making plays and playing meaningful football. Woods would be the better fit tho. Time to stockpile picks for the next regime.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, PghPanther said:

Child's play..................Barry Sanders never acted like a child on a football field.

Leaders inspire they don't act like kids...............to hell with that crap. 

Yeah look at how successful the Lions were with Sanders.  They definitely didn't crush his soul and force him into early retirement.