• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best/worst PFF grades from Week 3

TheSpecialJuan

38 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It doesn’t matter where they had him to start bud… Chinn was a linebacker his rookie year… where is he now.

Elflein was moved to center by Rhule.

The fact that Erving is on the bench is a product the Panthers drafting a LT at #6… it has nothing to do with Campen.

Rhule played BC at LT multiple games down the stretch and his best games were graded out at LT.

Every incoming roster player had to compete, not just Bozeman… were you absent during preseason or did you just miss Darnold and Mayfield splitting reps?

I’m not giving Rhule any credit because in reality the OL has not improved at the center position.

As you stated before, BC and Corbett make Elflein look better than he is. So why is there a center on the bench who graded out in the top 15? Campen? You think he’s some sort of OL wizard that knows for a fact that Elflein is better than Bozeman? Nah… Rhule has Elflein at center again just like he did last year.

Serious question, do you follow the team or the coaching staff?

Simplified this diatribe for me please.. All I see is a lot of opinion backed by nothing…

1. BC got LT starts due to Injuries not that Rhule figured out he was way better then Eirving..

2. Elfin got moved to center due to injuries not that Rhule figured out anything..

3. That’s the point.. I give Campen Credit because Last year when he wasn’t here.. Eriving and Eflein were giving jobs with no competitions.. This year all of sudden everything is a competition.. What changed???

4. The Oline has improved.. I don’t care who is starting as long as they improve..

5. Dumbass question no need to engage in that stupidity..

6. Again if improvement happens I shouldn’t see you say anything but RHULE RHULE RHULE RHULE.. Becuase all you’ve stated in this whole discussion is Rhule Rhule Rhule… Bozeman isn’t starting because Rhule say so.. But the Oline is improving so in your opinion it must Be Rhule right??

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, you shouldn’t pay RBs.  And they got hurt.  But at least they all had the talent.  Robbie doesn’t have the talent. 

CMCs contract isn't keeping us from winning we have literally blown 20m a year on garbage QBs every year under Rhule that Teddy B Contract was awful...  I would have waited until you optioned him though.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, SammyFranchise said:

Something tell me Tremble play time and impact will increase once Darnold is installed. DJ Moore Production will come back, CMC will be CMC, wouldn't be suprised to see TMJ sighting.

Theres no doubt in my mind Baker is holding the entire offense back and the playbook is limited because of that. 

I See You No GIF by Teddy Too Big

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, CRA said:

PFF is flawed.  But there isn’t really anything better.   It’s about as good as it gets. 

But yeah, impossible to grade a lot of stuff when you don’t actually know the playcall.    And there is just some gray stuff where you aren’t going to know who was asked to do what. 

Pff is notoriously bad for oline and usually decent against the secondary.  The first half I thought chinn probably had his best half playing the pass.  Not so much in the second half.  Theyve really got to stop putting him in coverage so much.

27 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Pff is notoriously bad for oline and usually decent against the secondary.  The first half I thought chinn probably had his best half playing the pass.  Not so much in the second half.  Theyve really got to stop putting him in coverage so much.

I agree with you here, they have no way of knowing most of the olines responsibilities on the play, if they were supposed to have help who their assignment was ect.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

On 9/26/2022 at 6:27 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

14. WR Robbie Anderson: 51.4
15. TE Ian Thomas: 50.6
16. QB Baker Mayfield: 46.5
17. C Pat Elflein: 45.4
18. TE Tommy Tremble: 43.6

didn't someone just post a pff stat of elflein saying he's awesome? then it's bad? well he's bad either way. where the fug is bozeman?